Tuesday 18 January 2011

Back to Work

Now that my horrible flu has gone and my voice has returned to almost normal, I'm beginning to get back into the swing of work and the bookings are coming in. I've done a few afternoons at some lovely Care Homes and also have a number of other gigs in the diary over the next few weeks. I've also been getting out and about to a few of the 'open mic' sessions that are springing up in the region, and yesterday I went to the Crescent Club in Cullercoats to join in the fun at their Monday afternoon jazz session.

By the way, if you want to keep your ear to the ground in terms of all things related to jazz in the north east, then you need to get over to Lance Liddle's blog 'Bebop Spoken Here' where you will be kept fully informed. Lance has been very supportive to me and gave me a nice mention when I was involved in the Alan Titchmarsh ' Singing Pensioner' competition recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment